5/8 Blog Post

 Today is the first day of the senior project. Since my Canadian visa has expired, I plan to return to Shanghai. I'm writing this blog from Hong Kong, tired after 18 hours on the plane, but everything went well. Tomorrow I will return to Shanghai and officially start my senior project. On the plane, I first had a simple idea of this project. Because what I do is the football betting, the first thing I want to popularize is what is betting,or gamble.Although competitive lottery is very popular in the society, many of us as students have not come into contact with competitive lottery. I only encountered it occasionally with my friends at this year's World Cup. This week, I'm going to focus on "Where does the betting come from, how does the betting company work, how are the odds calculated and What is the mouth of the plate? The next week will be the beginning of concrete trials and statistics

Hour:3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/21 Blog

5/11 Blog

5/9 Blog Post