5/17 Blog

The Harm of Betting

However, betting on soccer is also gambling in a sense. I think the difference between betting and investing (stocks) is that the capital in betting can be lost instantly, while investing is more of a psychological game and understanding of information. There is still a certain amount of luck involved in betting on soccer and it is very difficult to make money off of it. Bookmakers and players have unequal information difference, and it is very difficult to analyze and predict success with personal power. I visited a colleague of my dad. He used to be a veteran gambler, but eventually gave up betting on football. I asked him about his experience.

Here is his reply to me

Chen Wei:My personal experience, admonishing friends who are still buying football, not betting on football is the real victory! I'm 30 years old, I've loved soccer since I was a kid, both playing and watching, I can say soccer is my biggest hobby, I used to watch soccer purely to watch the game, I don't care if I win or lose, but I still want my favorite team to win and have a good performance, indeed soccer brings me happiness too!

In July 2018, after I started buying soccer matches, life and living changed, it was worse than death! 

The World Cup kicked off in June 2018, many people around me who usually do not watch football are buying lottery tickets, during the World Cup, I just look love the game, also simply do not understand the so-called handicap, index, entertainingly bought a total of several hundred dollars in the sports store score, did not win!

After that, I didn't buy any games until Wednesday afternoon at the end of July 2018, after work, I passed by the sports lottery store, when I went in casually to take a look, and saw that there was a Champions League playoff in the evening, so I bought a few thousand dollars 2 games of 2 string 1 that let win, and got up in the middle of the night to watch the game, 2 games were right, and won more than 30,000. I didn't expect this lottery win to be the beginning of my life's nightmare, and since then I have been addicted to buying lottery soccer for 3 years, but the result was a very bad loss! The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the market. In the middle and end of August, I started to buy matches from the (different leagues) Big Five, to the Australian Super League, Dutch B, French B, American, K, J League and Swedish Super League, and I lost again. The owner of the store sent out other people's winning and cashing lists in the group every day, which made me feel itchy, and I always thought that I was unlucky

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the market. The game itself is difficult. The competition is also selective and carefully selected, more difficult, not to lose money is strange, the game opened late, closed early!

Tomorrow, I will talked about my own experience in world cup 2022.

Total Hour :5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/21 Blog

5/11 Blog

5/9 Blog Post